|Bass & Acoustic/Electric Bass Guitars|
|Semi-Hollow, & Arch Top Guitars|
|Digital Pianos & Keyboards|
|Ukuleles & mandolins|
|Dobros & Resonators|
|Trumpets & Trombones|
|Lap Steel Guitars|
|Flutes & Clarinets|
|Drums, Electronic drums,Cymbals & Percussion|
|Vermont Singing Drums|
|Recording Equipment , Microphones, Interfaces|
|Mixers & Monitors-Live & Recording|
|Effects Pedals- Distortion,delay,wahs,etc.|
Contemporary Music Store
|Traynor||Traynor YCV 20 WR||$699.00|
|Traynor YCV 20 WR
Now in stock.
Traynor Custom Valve 20WR answers the need for guitar players looking for superior sounding all-tube tone in a smaller, yet still feature loaded, lower powered, more manageable amplifier package.
he Traynor Custom Valve 20WR is perfect for the studio or for any gig where 15 tube watts is more than enough power, but full functionality is required. Unlike competitive amplifiers in this class, the YCV20WR offers the discriminating player two discrete footswitchable channels with true independent gain and volume controls on each. A master three band EQ, effects loop (line output) as well as an internal spring reverb are all standard equipment. Additional controls include bright switch on the clean channel and boost switch on the lead channel.
|Traynor||Traynor YCV 40 WR||$799.00 w/w/footswitch|
|Traynor YCV40 WR
|Traynor||Traynor Darkhorse Extension Cab||$279.00|
Designed to suit any player's needs and personal taste, the DarkHorse DHX12 extension cabinet features a Celestion G12M Greenback and removable back panel that can be converted from a closed to an open back cabinet quickly and easily.
* Designed as Ideal Tone Partner for Dark Horse Head
* Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
* Single 12-inch Celestion G12M Greenback Speaker
* Operates at 16-ohms
* Innovative Conversion Between Open and Closed Back Operation
|Traynor||Traynor DHX212 Cabinet||$499.00|
|Solid plywood cabinet construction, a unique angled baffle that tilts the two Celestion 12-inch Greenback drivers inward to boost low frequency response while taming the high end and two removable back panels allowing the user to choose between open and closed back operation make the Traynor DHX212 cabinet is the ideal companion for the new IronHorse head.
* 50-watt, 8 ohm Guitar Extension Cabinet
* 2 x 12-inch Celestion Greenback Speakers
* Unique Angled Horn baffle Design (Softens sometimes harsh top end while boosting overall low frequency response)
* Can be Oriented Horizontally or Vertically (Vertical orientation, angles one speaker up at player for a brighter tone and better on-stage monitoring)
* Two Removable Back Panels for Open/Closed Back Operation
* Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
* Made in Canada
Type Guitar Extension Enclosure Cabinet
Cabinet Program Power (Watts) 50 Watts
Cabinet Impedance (Ohms) 8 Ohms
Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 2 x 12-inch Celestion Greenback G12M
Inputs 1 x 1/4-inch jack
Other Features Angled Baffle, 2 x Removable Rear Plates
Dimensions (DWH, inches) 12 ½ x 30 ¾ x 18 ½
Dimensions (DWH, cm) 31.75 x 78 x 47
|Traynor||Traynor Reissue YGM-3||$1,149.00|
|Hand Wired Vintage Re-Issue
Built for the player that refuses to compromise their sound, the Traynor Re-issue YGM-3 recaptures the tone, warmth, feel and responsiveness of one of the classic guitar amplifiers of all time. Built using truly hand-wired point-to-point circuitry throughout, the Traynor YGM-3 uses only high-grade fiberglass insulated wire for all connections - no printed circuit boards or surface mount components are used.
Vintage Parts & Original Amp Specifications
Parts for the Traynor YGM-3 Re-issue were sourced from the original suppliers and built to the original design specifications wherever possible. The paper bobbin transformers were recreated for the YGM-3 by Hammond Canada, a source for Traynor parts since the ‘60s. Premium polypropylene capacitors, Switchcraft jacks and Accutronics reverb tanks are used today, just as they were in the ‘60s and ‘70s. The original supplier even painstakingly recreated the unique grille cloth used on the original YGM-3 for the re-issue.
Vintage Tube Tremolo
A throw back to the day in age where almost every guitar amp had some iteration of a tremolo effect, the distinctive footswitchable YGM-3 amplitude bias tremolo can go from a swamp boogie to psychedelic with the turn of a knob, then dialed down for a truly unique and subtle jazz tone.
The Legendary Jensen® Alnico Magnet Speaker
The Jensen P12Q Alnico magnet speaker produces the ultimate vintage guitar tone. A truly premium speaker made using a unique combination of Aluminum, Nickel & Cobalt, the three elements (AlNiCo) that gives the speaker its name. Designed to sound their best in a premium tone-box tube amplifier like the YGM-3, the 12-inch Jensen P12Q Alnico magnet speaker delivers warmth, character and a responsiveness ideal for that ultimate blues, jazz or classic rock sound.
* Point-To-Point Hand-Wired Circuitry
* Connections Made Using High Grade Braided Wire
* Canadian Made Hammond Paper Bobbin Power & Output Transformers Built To The Original Design Specifications
* Jensen P12Q Alnico Magnet Speaker
* Illinois Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors, Switchcraft Jacks & JJ Supply Caps
* Electro Harmonix 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
* Hand Selected JJ EL84 Output Tubes
* Accutronics Long - Spring Medium Decay Reverb Tank
* Custom Vintage Grill Cloth (Sourced from the Original Supplier)
* Solid Plywood Cabinet & Steel Box Chassis Construction
* Two Year Unlimited Warranty*
*US and Canada only - other territories may vary
Type Handwired All Tube Guitar Amplifier
Cabinet Program Power (Watts) 20
Cabinet Impedance (Ohms) 8
Minimum Impedance (Ohms) 4
Burst Power - 2 cycle 25
Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 12-inch, 40 Watt Jensen P12Q AlNiCo
Channel 1 - inputs 2 (1 Low, 1 High)
Channel 1 - controls Vol, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Trem Speed / Intensity
Channel 1 - switches Treble Boost
Internal Reverb / Effects Accutronics Reverb, Bias Tremolo
Protection 2.0A Mains Breaker
External speaker output / location 1, Rear
Other Features Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7EH
Output Tubes: 2 x JJ EL84
Dimensions (DWH, inches) 10 x 22 x 23
Dimensions (DWH, cm) 25.4 x 55.9 x 58.4
Weight (lbs / kg) 40 / 18.2
* Specifications subject to change without notice
Handwired Vintage Reissue Series Overview
Point-to-point handwired reissues of classic Traynor amplifiers featuring parts sourced from the original suppliers and built to the original design specifications wherever possible.
top of page
|Traynor||Traynor YCV20 WR Tube Guitar Amp||$699.00|
|Traynor Custom Valve 20WR answers the need for guitar players looking for superior sounding all-tube tone in a smaller, yet still feature loaded, lower powered, more manageable amplifier package.
The Traynor Custom Valve 20WR is perfect for the studio or for any gig where 15 tube watts is more than enough power, but full functionality is required. Unlike competitive amplifiers in this class, the YCV20WR offers the discriminating player two discrete footswitchable channels with true independent gain and volume controls on each. A master three band EQ, effects loop (line output) as well as an internal spring reverb are all standard equipment. Additional controls include bright switch on the clean channel and boost switch on the lead channel.
The Traynor Custom Valve 20WR ensures clean quiet operation by borrowing the same DC Filament and regulated power supply design as used in its big brothers, the Custom Valve 40 and Custom Valve 80's. The YCV20WR is a "Class A" power amplifier driven by three Sovtek 12AX7A's and two EL84's and features a Celestion "Greenback" G12M 12 speaker, for a truly classic tone.
The internal gadgetry in this channel switching amp provides good flexibility, but makes it very easy to get a great tone. We challenge you to compare us to the competition. You will love the tone and instantly recognize the value of this amp.
The YCV20WR is very much the same internally as our already popular YCV20. But unlike our vintage looking Traynor Custom Valve series which feature black vinyl covering, we have added Wine Red Nubtex and oatmeal grille to the already standard chromeplated corners. This combined with the Celestion Greenback speaker help give the YCV20WR a rich "boutique" look, sound and feel. The rear mounted control panel is easy to access, yet recessed for protection... And of course they come with Yorkville's famous two-year (even if you break it!)* transferable warranty.
*Warranty valid in Canada and USA only.
* Class "A" Cathode bias amplifier
* DC filaments on preamp tubes eliminate hum
* Fully regulated power supply with tube rectifier emulation
* Long Accutronics spring reverb
* Classic Celestion G12M "Greenback" speaker
* Wine Red Nubtex finsh with oatmeal grille
* Speaker jack and selectable defeat for disabling the internal speaker
* Headphone jack for silent practicing
* D.I. Output for connections straight to the board
* All plywood enclosure
* Heavy gauge perforated grille with cloth cover
* Custom design "Chicken Beak" knobs
* Type: Class 'A' Tube Guitar Amplifier
* Cabinet Impedance (ohms): 8
* Power @ min. impedance: 15 Watts
* Speaker Configuration: Single 12" Celestion Greenback
* Input Channels: 2
* Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4" phono
* Channel 1 - controls: Gain, Volume
* Channel 1 - switches: Boost
* Channel 2 - inputs: Shares Channel 1
* Channel 2 - controls: Gain, Volume
* Channel 2 - switches: Channel Select, Brightness
* Master Volume Control: Yes
* Main Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
* Line Out (type/configuration): 1/4" TRS/Rear
* Effects Volume: Yes
* Effects Loop/Location: Yes/Rear
* Effects Footswitch/Function: Yes/Channel Select/Boost
* Internal Reverb/Effects: Spring Reverb
* LED Indicators: Channel/Boost/Power/Standby
* External Speaker Output/Location: Yes/Rear with internal speaker defeat
* Headphone Jack: Yes
* Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.5" x 18" x 17"
* Weight: 37 lbs|
|Traynor||Traynor TVM 50||$279.00|
|Perfect for rehearsal or street corner concert, the 50-watt Traynor TVM50's two-channel design allows quick connection to any microphone, instrument and CD / MP3 player. Individual volume control as well as separate tone controls on the input channels makes the TVM50 combo amp an ultra-compact PA system solution.
Channel one is tuned for vocals with an XLR / TRS combi-jack input for low or high impedance mics. A single sweepable tone control that boosts intelligibility and overall presence with a minimum of tweaking makes the TVM50 guitar combo amp ideal for quick set up. A 1/4" input on channel two handles any instrument source including acoustic or electric guitars and keyboards.
An additional RCA auxiliary Input allows quick connection to CD or MP3 players. The Traynor TVM50's wedge monitor shape projects to an intimate audience from ground level. An integrated stand adaptor allows the TVM50 guitar amp to be mounted on any speaker stand when used as a small announcement PA or background music source.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in solid-state guitar amplifiers. The Traynor DynaGain Series employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry and our proprietary continuously variable 'Contour' (DG60R) control to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology we have discovered how to use Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect amplifier for the practicing musician.
Solid-state guitar amps series characteristics
Traynor's solid state guitar amplifiers with three-stage DynaGain tube emulation Transconductive power amplifier ensures the guitar amplifier sounds just like a tube amp Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone outputs
Traynor TVM50 50W 1x10 Battery Powered Guitar Combo Amp Features:
* Output power: 50 watts
* 10-inch woofer with 2-inch tweeter
* Battery powered (rechargeable battery and charger included)
* Channel one XLR / TRS combination jack input for quick connection to any microphone
* Sweepable tone control on microphone input (channel one)
* Channel two 1/4-inch instrument level line input
* 3-band EQ on instrument channel with input gain control (channel two)
* Additional RCA auxiliary CD or MP3 player input
* Headphone jack
* Convenient wedge monitor shape
* Integrated speaker stand adaptor
|Traynor||Traynor Custom Valve 50 Blue||$749.00 w/w/footswitch |
YS Model #:YCV50BLUE
100% Designed & Manufactured in North America
All-tube design with two EL34 and three 12AX7A Premium tubes
A Single 12 inch Celestion Vintage30 speaker for great classic sound and performance
Using all plywood for the construction of the cabinet guarantees the durability and rigidity that made Traynor famous
Separate tone controls on each of the two channels (lead and clean) for flexibility
Classic Long-Style Accutronics¬Æ Reverb, with dual springs, for authentic vintage sound
External speaker jack for the ultimate in versatility
Traynor TFS-2B latching dual-footswitch, with 10-foot cable included
A special DC powered filament supply on preamp tubes ensures reduced hum
Auto-balancing bias supply means no need for matched pairs of output tubes or bias adjustments, allowing extremely easy emergency tube replacement
Fully regulated power supply ensures ultra low noise with tube rectifier emulation
Heavy gauge perforated grille with black cover
Custom design "Chicken Beak" knobs
The best warranty in the business: a 2-year unlimited, transferable "even if you break it" warranty (valid in the USA and Canada only) |
|Traynor||Traynor AM Standard||$729.00|
|The 150 watt Traynor AM Standard is the ideal compact standalone amp for small solo acoustic gigs. A true stereo design using two studio monitor quality 6.5-inch woofers and two 1-inch neodymium dome tweeters, the Traynor AM Standard features two fully discrete input channels along with an auxiliary RCA input for CD or MP3 player.
Designed as a compact all-in-one mixer / amplifier solution for solo performers, channel one on the AM Standard is specifically tuned for acoustic instrument sources, with four-band EQ, tunable notch filter and a discrete 24-bit digital effects processor. Channel two has a two-band EQ, a combi-jack input for XLR microphone or 1/4-inch instrument sources, and its own fully independent digital effects bank.
Built with the needs of the working musician in mind, the kick-back design allows the AM Standard to work as a monitor, or to provide a low-profile PA source for intimate venues.
Attractive and durable dark brown leatherette covers the solid plywood cabinet construction while a sturdy curved all metal front grille under the rugged grille cloth protects the high quality speaker components.
* True Stereo 150 Watt Design
* Two Studio Monitor Quality 6.5-inch woofers
* Two 1-inch Neodymium Dome Tweeters
* Two Independent 24-bit Digital Stereo Effects Processors
* XLR / 1/4-inch Combi-Jack Input on Channel Two
* Compact Kick-Back Cabinet
* Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
* All Metal Speaker Grille (Under Grille Cloth)
* Attractive Leatherette Finish
* Designed and Built in North America
Acoustic Amps Series Overview
For over thirty-five years musicians have chosen Traynor instrument amplifiers for their great sound and durability. Working directly with players, our engineers have learned a great deal. Conceived by players, and designed by us, Traynor is proud to present the Acoustic Master™ Series. In the past, Traynor amplifiers have been known for their excellent sound, quality and value.... the Acoustic Master™ Series is no exception!
Acoustic Amps Series Characteristics
Effective simplicity was the goal we set for our new line of amplifiers. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches. You get the sound you want quickly and easily from a Traynor amp. Inside we use high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts. Outside you will find heavy-gauge curved metal speaker grilles, plywood construction and rugged carpet covering. Add rigorous factory testing and our unbeatable two year (EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT!) Unlimited Transferable Warranty* and you can be sure you've got what you need to reliably sound your best for years to come.
* Warranty valid in Canada & United States only
top of page