Built on the platform of the original Selmer-style instruments, and assembled in the same carved workshop as the best-selling Loar and Recording King guitars, the Paris Swing Model 42 guitar has the snap and quick decay players want from gypsy jazz instruments.
The Model 42 has the D-shaped soundhole , also known as the "big mouth' or "grande bouche," is the preferred instruments for rhythm players.
* Maple Neck w/ Rosewood Inserts
* D-Hole w/ Maccaferri-Style Rosette
* Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
* Rosewood Back & Sides
* Rosewood Fretboard
* Rosewood Mustache Bridge
* Grover Tuners
* Nickel-Plated Brass Maccaferri-Style Tailpiece
* Multiple Ebony & Maple Purfling
* 26.4" Scale Length
* Savarez Strings