|Fender||Fender Sonoran SCE||$259.00|
The Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
|Fender||FENDER CD140 sce||$0.00|
|Fender||Used Fender DG10 CE||$0.00|
Used fender DG10 CE
Serial # 00010960|
|Fender||Used Fender T-Bucket 100CE||$0.00|
With its Three-color Sunburst spruce top, mahogany back and sides, T-Bucket pinstriped rosette and new 12th-fret "F" logo inlay, the new T-Bucket 100CE cutaway dreadnought model.
Other features include quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, body binding, bound mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and Graphtech® Nubone™ nut, rosewood bridge with Graphtech® Nubone™ compensated saddle, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishman® Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
|Fender||Used Fender CD220SCE||$0.00|
he CD-220SCE is a dreadnought cutaway with a full, resonant sound and exotic wood construction in two beautiful choices: ovangkol (a heavy West African wood) back and sides or ash burl back and sides; both with a natural-finish solid spruce top.
Upgrades include a new tortoise shell pickguard and abalone rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, black bridge pins with abalone dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, back center stripe mosaic inlay, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, gold hardware and Fishman® Presys™ pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls and low-battery indicator light.
|Fender||Fender CD 60 CE||$0.00|
w/hard shell case
Fender's Classic Design with a Fishman Preamp
Fender Classic Design guitars are exactly that: Classic acoustic designs with a newly designed dreadnought body shape, and other unique FENDERÂ® designed features incorporating innovative acoustic design from Fender's California and Nashville Research and Development Team. The CD60CE combines a laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides for a warm, full sound. The Fishman Mini Q preamp delivers the projection you need onstage.
Fender Classic Design CD60CE Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features:
* Color: Sunburst
* Body Type: Fender Style Dreadnought Cutaway
* Finish: Polyurethane
* Neck Wood: Nato
* Top Wood: Laminated Spruce
* Back Wood: Laminated Mahogany
* Side Wood: Laminated Mahogany
* Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
* Scale Length: 25.3"
* Fingerboard: Sonokeling
* No. of Frets: 20
* Position Markers: Dot Position Inlays
* Bridge/Tailpiece: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
* Electronics: Fishman Mini Q Preamp
* Case: Hardshell
|Fender||Used Fender T-Bucket 300CE||$0.00|
Used Fender T-Bucket 300CE
* Dreadnought cutaway body style
* Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
* Figured tops (flame maple, quilt maple, quilt ash) with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
* Bound maple neck with “C” profile
* 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
* Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® NuBone™ saddle