Contemporary Music Store
Serial # 012339
Made in Japan
All original. Very good condition.
Some finish marks.
Plays very well and sounds fantastic.
|Fender||Used Fender Squire Standard Lefty Strat||$0.00|
|Fender||Used Fender Showmaster HH||$0.00|
Wow!! Used, mint condition. A sleek,shark, with a bit that screams!!
The Showmaster FAT HH guitar features a basswood body with a beautiful carved ash top and matching painted headstock. The C-shaped maple set neck has a 15.75"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and abalone dot inlays. The awesome tone comes from a Seymour Duncan® SH-1N RP '59 reverse-polarity humbucking pickup at the bridge and a Seymour Duncan® SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus™ humbucking pickup at the neck, plus special five-position switching. Other features include smoked-chrome hardware, knurled knobs, a graphite nut and a two-point synchronized tremolo bridge.
Fender Showmaster FAT HH Features:
* SERIES: Special Edition Series
* COLOR: Ebony(Polyurethane Finish)
* BODY: Basswood, with Carved Ash Top
* NECK: Maple, Set Neck, Modern "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
* MACHINE HEADS: Cast/Sealed Locking Tuning Machines
* FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius (400mm)
* NO. OF FRETS: 24 Jumbo Frets
* PICKUPS: 1 Seymour Duncan® SH-1N RP '59 Reverse Polarity Humbucker (Bridge), 1 Seymour Duncan® SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus Humbucker (Neck)
* CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
* BRIDGE: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
* PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge PickupPosition 2. Bridge and Neck PickupsPosition 3. Neck Pickup
* HARDWARE: Smoked Chrome
* STRINGS: Fender Super Bullet 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-3250-003
* CASE: None
* PICKGUARD: None
* SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648mm)
* WIDTH AT NUT: 1.625"
* UNIQUE FEATURES: Matching Painted Headstock,Abalone Dot Position Inlays Only,Knurled Smoked Chrome Control Knobs,Black Plastic Parts,Graphite Nut,Oversized Strap Buttons
|Fender||Used Fender Starcaster||$0.00|
Used. Mint condition. Our special Starcaster is equipped with 2 single coils and a humbucker on the treble pickup. This gives a more powerful, ripping sound with increased sustain.
Includes tuner, gigbag, picks, strap, 7 cable.
|Fender||Used Fender Stratocaster||$0.00|
Used Mexican Made Stratocaster.
One piece maple neck.
|Fender||Fender Starcaster 3/4||$0.00|
Very playable and great sounding 3/4 size electric.
3 Fender single coil pickups.
5 way position switch.
|Fender||Used Fender JA-90 Jim Adkins Ash Thinline||$0.00|
When Jimmy Eat World guitarist and frontman Jim Adkins collaborated with Fender in designing his perfect guitar, the result was his signature JA-90 Telecaster® Thinline guitar. Fender craftsmen sat down with Adkins and went over his old Fender TC-90 spec by spec, making several important changes that subsequently produced this unique model. Features include a maple neck set into a semi-hollow ash body, Seymour Duncan® soap-bar pickups, independent volume and tone controls, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and anchored tailpiece. Sweetness …
ody Material: Semi-Hollow Ash
Body Finish: Urethane
Body Shape: Telecaster®
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
Neck Shape: Modern "C"
Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Headstock: Matching Painted Headcap
Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SP90-3B Vintage P-90
Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SP90-1NRWRP Vintage Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity P-90
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup|