|RC-3: Loop Station
Three Hours of Stereo Recording in a Stompbox
The RC-3 is powerfully equipped yet conveniently housed in a compact pedal. Enjoy up to three hours of stereo recording time, storage for 99 loops, a “real drums” rhythm guide, and USB 2.0 compatibility all in a small BOSS stompbox.
* Compact and powerful stereo stompbox looper
* Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
* 99 onboard memories for storing loops
* USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
* Rhythm guide with real drums
* Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
|GE-7: Graphic Equalizer
The GE-7 Equalizer pedal offers seven bands of EQ ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, ideal for guitar sounds, with boost/cut of +/- 15dB per band. This lets you completely control your sound and eliminate unwanted feedback, particularly when connected after a distortion effect.
* Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
* Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
* Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
* BOSS 5-year warranty
The new BOSS BC-2 generates a classic “AC-inspired” British combo-amp tone in a compact pedal, but that’s just the starting point. With a single knob, you can instantly control a variety of sound-character parameters, and quickly tap into a full spectrum of tone. Achieve the perfect vintage sound or dial into higher gain or cleaner tone across a wider frequency range than the classic amp could provide on its own. The BC-2 also offers a natural and dynamic response to your picking nuances at any setting. This easy-to-use yet technically complex pedal takes you from authentic vintage tone to expanded new-generation performance and sound.
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
BOSS five-year limited warranty|
The BOSS SYB-3 was the world’s first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal, and it found favor with experimentalists and tone aficionados alike. Today, the next-generation bass-synth pedal has arrived: the SYB-5. Utilizing the latest in DSP technology, the SYB-5 faithfully reproduces the classic sound characteristics of analog synthesizers with enhanced punch and power.
11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5 Expression Pedal (sold separately)
BOSS five-year warranty
|Boss||Boss BD-2W Blues Driver||$149.00|
|Boss BD-2W Blues Driver
Passionately designed by the master engineers at BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft BD-2W delivers a premium stomp experience that fans of customized pedal tone will love. Crafted with an ear for highly refined sound, the BD-2W takes the classic Blues Driver grit to a new level with all-discrete analog circuitry. Standard mode captures the classic BD-2 tone while Custom mode delivers new body and sustain.
Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
Newly revised, all-analog discrete amplifier circuit
Standard and Custom sound modes
Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
BOSS five-year warranty
|Boss||Used Boss Mega Distrotion MD-2||$0.00|
Used. Excellent Condition.
MD-2: Mega Distortion
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
* Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
* Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
* New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
* Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
|Boss||Boss OD-3, Overdrive||$90.00|
Built in the tradition of the legendary BOSS overdrives, the OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives guitarists a greatly expanded range of smooth overdrive tones and improved response while staying true to the original.
* Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit offers a level of sustain and compression unmatched by any overdrive pedal
* Increased dynamics yield a "bigger" sound than any previous BOSS overdrive pedal
* Dynamic, non-muffled tones reminiscent of classic overdriven "stack" amps
* Straightforward Drive, Tone and Level controls
* BOSS 5-Year Warranty
|Boss||Used Boss PW10 V-WAH||$0.00|