|Bass & Acoustic/Electric Bass Guitars|
|Semi-Hollow, & Arch Top Guitars|
|Digital Pianos, Keyboards,Midi Controller |
|Ukuleles & mandolins|
|Dobros & Resonators|
|Trumpets & Trombones|
|Lap Steel Guitars|
|Flutes & Clarinets|
|Drums, Electronic drums,Cymbals & Percussion|
|Vermont Singing Drums|
|Recording Equipment , Microphones, Interfaces|
|Mixers & Monitors-Live & Recording|
|Effects Pedals- Distortion,delay,wahs,etc.|
Contemporary Music Store
|Roland||Micro Cube GX||$149.00|
|Roland Micro Cube GX
A top-seller worldwide for nearly 10 years running, the MICRO CUBE is the most popular battery-powered amp of all time. The new MICRO CUBE GX retains the tiny size and huge sound of its legendary predecessor while adding many great additions and improvements, including i-CUBE LINK, increased output power, a chromatic tuner, and a MEMORY function for saving your favorite settings. The massive, high-gain EXTREME brings the total number of COSM amps to eight, while HEAVY OCTAVE has been added to the onboard effects section for thick, ultra-low tones. i-CUBE LINK opens many new opportunities for practice and recording, providing a built-in audio interface for working with music apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
* Ultra-compact guitar amp with custom-designed speaker
* Eight COSM amp tones, including the ultra-heavy EXTREME amp
* Eight DSP effects, including HEAVY OCTAVE and dedicated DELAY/REVERB with spring emulation
* MEMORY function for saving favorite amp and effects settings
* i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
* Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the MICRO CUBE GX’s COSM amp tones along with music playback
* Chromatic tuner built in
* Runs on battery power or supplied AC adapter; carrying strap included
Huge Tone to Go
The MICRO CUBE GX features the same ultra-compact footprint, battery-powered operation, and big tone that made the original MICRO CUBE such a massive hit around the globe. With up to 25 hours of playing time using six NiMH AA-size batteries, you can enjoy uninterrupted fun while jamming at home, at the beach, on camping trips, at parties—wherever! Increased power output delivers even better performance than before, and a chromatic tuner is built in, eliminating the need to carry an external tuner when you play.
World-Class Amps and Effects
Filled with Roland’s renowned COSM amps, the MICRO CUBE GX provides tones for playing any musical style, from ultra-clean jazz to heavy rock and everything in between. The newly added EXTREME amp kicks things up a notch, giving you a massive voice for crushing, in-your-face metal riffs. There’s also a MIC setting for using the amp with a vocal microphone. Five different EFX types are available to sweeten your sound, with a new HEAVY OCTAVE effect that works great for adding unique, ultra-low power to distorted tones. An independent DELAY/REVERB processor is onboard as well, with a newly added spring reverb option for authentic surf and roots-rock sounds.
The new MEMORY function turns the MICRO CUBE GX into a dual-channel amp, greatly increasing its versatility. It couldn’t be simpler to use—just dial up the amp tone and effects you want, hold the MEMORY button for a few seconds, and your settings are saved! After that, you can toggle between the saved setup and the current knob settings with a quick button press. Use it for saving a favorite sound, switching between rhythm and lead tones, or calling up a special sound for a particular song or style.
i-CUBE LINK: Built-In Interface for iOS Devices
Onboard the MICRO CUBE GX is Roland’s innovative i-CUBE LINK interface, which lets you integrate with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using a real guitar amp with great tone. Unlike typical bulky and inconvenient iOS guitar interfaces, i-CUBE LINK connects to your device’s audio jack quickly and simply with the included cable, providing two-way communication with your favorite music apps. With i-CUBE LINK, you can play along with music tracks and send studio-quality COSM tones with effects straight into the recording app of your choice. The versatile i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a simple stereo input, enabling you to plug in nearly any music player or audio device and play it through the MICRO CUBE GX.
|Roland||CUBE 40 GX||$249.00|
CUBE 40 GX
NOW WITH $40 mail-in rebate thru 8/31/16
Building on the top-level tone and rock-solid reliability that’s made the CUBE name famous, the all-new CUBE-GX series turns up the heat with even more versatile operation and connectivity for Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With 40 watts of power and a custom-designed 10-inch speaker, the compact CUBE-40GX is the ultimate go-everywhere amp for gigs, recording, and practice at home. 11 COSM amp types and three independent channels—including a fully programmable SOLO channel—provide sounds for playing any style, with remote control of channel switching, effects, and more via the optional GA-FC Foot Controller. i-CUBE LINK takes practice and mobile recording to a new level, providing a built-in audio interface for working with music apps on your favorite iOS devices.
* 40-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 10-inch speaker
* Three channels: JC CLEAN, LEAD (with 10 different COSM amp types), and SOLO
* SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to save and recall amp type plus EQ and effects settings
* Three independent effects sections: EFX (five types), DELAY with tap tempo, and REVERB
* Hands-free channel switching, effects on/off, and more via GA-FC Foot Controller (sold separately)
* i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
* Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE-40GX’s COSM amp tones along with music playback
* Three-band EQ; built-in chromatic/manual tuner
|Roland||Roland Cube 20GX||$199.00|
|Roland Cube 20 GX
With over one million CUBE amps sold and going strong, Roland continues to push the envelope with innovative amp technology and design. The latest addition to the top-selling CUBE amp family is the CUBE-XL series. Small and lethal, the 20XL is an affordable yet powerful new member of the XL family.
The CUBE-20XL delivers 20 watts of output through a high-performance 8" custom speaker. Its compact size is perfect for at-home practice and band rehearsals alike, and is conveniently portable. There are two discrete channels, JC Clean and Lead, plus Solo mode for extra boost. Six BOSS Lead types are provided, including the new Extreme. Nine effects are onboard, including Heavy Octave, COSM vintage Spring Reverb, and Power Squeezer for full gain at low volume. An Aux Input allows portable music players to be connected for jam-along fun, while the onboard Tuning Fork lets you tune your guitar without unplugging.
* 20-watt guitar amp with 8” high-performance speaker
* Two channels: Independent JC Clean and Lead plus Solo function for extra boost
* Six Lead types, including the new Extreme amp
* Nine effects, including the new Heavy Octave and COSM vintage Spring Reverb
* Power Squeezer for full gain at low volume
* Convenient audible tuner lets you tune your guitar without unplugging
|AC-40: Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Compact Stereo Amp for Acoustic Guitarists and Singer/Songwriters
Ideal for gigging guitarists and singer/songwriters, the versatile AC-40 delivers top-quality stereo acoustic amplification in an affordable, mobile package. The latest addition to Roland’s trusted Acoustic Chorus family features clean, loud, and natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments, with a dual-channel configuration that supports both a guitar and a microphone. Onboard stereo effects include a high-quality digital reverb and Roland’s famous chorus, while the anti-feedback function automatically controls problematic acoustic feedback, allowing you to play and sing with no worries. Lightweight, rugged, and performance-ready, the AC-40 is the perfect solution for acoustic musicians on the move.
* Powerful and lightweight stereo amplifier with natural acoustic tone
* Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
* Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
* Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
* AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
* Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with house sound systems and recording devices
* Automatic anti-feedback function
Natural Acoustic Tone, Enhanced with Stereo Effects
The AC-40 carries on the tradition of Roland’s acclaimed Acoustic Chorus series, delivering pure and natural sound amplification for acoustic guitars, vocal mics, and other acoustic instruments. Like the entire AC line, it features true stereo output with dual speakers plus built-in stereo chorus and reverb effects, providing studio-quality depth and dimension that’s not possible with mono amps.
Big Sound, Compact Size
Ultra-compact and weighing under 12 pounds (5.3 kg), the AC-40 is a breeze to carry wherever you want to play. Though small in size, it has a big sound that easily carries your performance in venues such as intimate nightclubs, restaurants, and coffee houses. Thanks to the integrated tilt-back stand, it’s simple to angle the amp for more projection when placed on the floor or another flat surface. The AC-40 is also ideal as a personal monitor when performing on larger stages.
With its two independent channels, the AC-40 gives you pro versatility for any performing setup. There’s a dedicated GUITAR channel with a standard 1/4-inch input, plus a MIC/LINE channel with an XLR/TRS combo input for connecting a microphone or a line-level device. Plug in a guitar and a mic for self-contained playing and singing, or use the channels to mix two types of pickups (or a pickup and a mic) in more sophisticated guitar rigs. Each channel has its own three-band EQ for sound shaping plus independent chorus and reverb controls, giving you complete command over your sound.
As every live performer knows, acoustic feedback can sometimes be a problem on stage, especially in situations when you need to push the volume or when you’re playing in confined spaces. The AC-40’s anti-feedback function has got you covered, automatically suppressing feedback before it causes trouble. With the simple flip of a switch, you have the freedom to relax and concentrate on performing without worrying about unexpected sound hassles.
Essential Performance Extras
The AC-40’s rear panel offers a number of connectivity options for a variety of situations. Connect an external music player to the stereo AUX IN for backing tracks and practice, and use the dedicated level control to balance the sound. Mono/stereo LINE OUT jacks give you the ability to connect to PA systems when performing in larger venues, or to recording devices to capture natural sound along with the amp’s rich stereo effects. Plugging into the PHONES jack mutes the internal speakers, letting you practice without disturbing others. A jack is also provided for turning the reverb and chorus effects on/off with optional footswitches.
|Roland AC33-RW Battery Powered Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amp
Rich, deep, stereo sound to go — introducing the AC-33, the world’s first battery-powered amp made specifically for acoustic guitar. Portable yet powerful, the AC-33 provides true stereo sound, Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom-tailored effects, anti-feedback, and a Phrase Looper. But this amp was made to go places no amp has gone before. Thanks to its battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your act anywhere: into the backwoods, onto the streets, or wherever your imagination leads you.
# 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
# Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
# Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
# Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
# Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
# Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
# Anti-feedback function
# Built-in tilt-back stand
# Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
# Black Finish
|Roland||Roland AC 60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Guitar Amp||$499.00 w/w/carrying bag|
|Roland AC 60
Although there are many acoustic amplifiers on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus-including a new wide mode-plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and standmountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp Features:
* Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
* 2-channel design: Guitar input plus mic/line input with phantom power
* Stereo 30W/dual 6-1/2" speakers loud enough for club gigs and small PAs
* Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
* Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
* Convenient mute switch for silent tuning on stage
* Stereo line out for PA and recording; subwoofer output
* Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection